“It’s just because I found out what naturism means for me. It’s not just being naked like it was when I was a bit younger. Sure, I have used it sometime to get a faster access to guys and girls, but now that I am becoming older I feel what it has meant all the time. And that is what this place is. It’s all about respect. Respecting yourself (!!) and others. It’s about harmony. About receiving and giving. It might sound so cliché but when I listen to the stories of the people online everything is so good and so real. It literally feels like sunlight on your skin. When you feel the Vitamin D being injected in your system. It’s a great feeling, that’s why I love naturism. And I love sharing it with people. And that’s why I, and others, built this place”. -Martijn, after returning after a few months absence
- Naturist vicar from Bolton bares all for TV documentary (menmedia.co.uk)
- Young Naturists America: Celebrate Body Acceptance From WI To NJ! Drop Your Pants And Get To Work (rushprnews.com)
- Nudists reach out to younger crowd (upi.com)
- The Naked Traveller on Naked Travelling (news.com.au)
- Common Body Myths Debunked (nudityisnatural.wordpress.com)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.