There is a hot topic that often surfaces for discussion in the naturist world: nudists’ use of pseudonyms. Though we have come a long way from forbidding the use of last names at nudist resorts, many people still choose to use pseudonyms for their online nudist identity today. There are many different reasons cited for doing so, from hiding it from non-nudist friends and family to employment concerns to just plain privacy. It is a personal choice, and most agree that everyone is free to make their own choice in this matter.
- 11 Things learned at nude resort (clothesfreelife.com)
- Educating Julie (clothesfreelife.com)
- Nudist Identity on the Web (clothesfreelife.com)
- Naturist Camping & Nudist Campgrounds – Ever Been? (clothesfreelife.com)
- Naturists and Nudists Directory (clothesfreelife.com)
- my life as a nudist (clothesfreelife.com)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.