Did you know there is a U.S. city where you can legally walk around nude in public anytime you want? It’s called San Francisco. Of course, don’t imagine an American version of Cap D’Agde, but there has been a small known group of nudists that gather in a section known as the Castro. They simply hang out in the nude and sometimes pose for photos with happy tourists. Aside from this small, regular nudie hang-out, the nudity also plays a bigger part in events like the Pride Parade, Folsom Street Fair and Bay to Breakers race with large numbers of naked people.
San Francisco’s Finest by –Patrick Rasenberg-
- SF Supervisors Considering New Fines For Public Nudity (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Nudists to Rally for Naked People, But Kindly Ask That You Leave Your Hard-Ons at Home (blogs.sfweekly.com)
- Supervisor Scott Wiener to Introduce Legislation Forcing Nudists to Wear Clothes (blogs.sfweekly.com)
- Legislation seeks to clothe Castro’s naked guys (sfgate.com)
- SF supervisor wants to crackdown on nudity (sfgate.com)
- San Francisco to Ban Public Nudity (neatorama.com)