I came across the very honest post about a first timer experience at a nudist resort. It is well for the read here is an excerpt.
From reading our statuses over the weekend, you probably know that we went camping and I ran a 5k. What you might not know is where we went for these events: Bluebonnet Nudist Park near Decatur, Texas. Yep, it’s an authentic nudist resort, but that term probably doesn’t mean what you think it means. After you regain consciousness and pull yourself off the floor, allow me to share a few things I learned that might surprise you:
- Nudists are some of the friendliest people I’ve ever met. They tried hard to make us feel welcome and comfortable whether we were clothed or not.
- As strange as it might seem to run around naked in front of strangers, you get over the initial awkwardness within a few minutes. After that, everyone becomes a regular person who just happens to be naked. I actually felt more comfortable around strangers there than I do fully clothed in a normal environment.
- Observations from my first summer of social nudism (clothesfreelife.com)
- Naturist Camping & Nudist Campgrounds – Ever Been? (clothesfreelife.com)
- Holidays in the raw (clothesfreelife.com)
- Pasco nudist resort to hold Nudes, Blues and BBQ fest (tbo.com)