For the uninitiated, participation in a naked yoga class can be confusing. Is this about flexibility or foreplay? Is this exhibitionism or exercise?
The concept of nude yoga was born out of the need to dissociate fashion and trendiness with yoga. Dussault figures women may have been too shy to sign up for a co-ed class. And men may worry they’re being perceived as “perverts.” Men have also expressed concern they might get an erection during the class and wonder how the rest of the class might react.
“It’s natural,” says Dussault. “You can’t worry about being aroused. We don’t aim for that but it could happen.”
- Nude yoga for more than celebs (clothesfreelife.com)
- Transformed by nude yoga (clothesfreelife.com)
- Benefits of nude yoga (clothesfreelife.com)
- What to wear to nude yoga class (clothesfreelife.com)
- Couples yoga (clothesfreelife.com)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.