Nudism 101: Always bring a towel with you – National Nudist Culture | EThere aren’t many universal rules regarding nudism, but the most important one, is that you need to bring a towel with you-everywhere you go. This is mostly for hygienic reasons. It’s probably not a good idea to put your bare bottom on a surface that could be covered with unknown germs or dirt. Plus, you have no idea who could have been sitting in that spot before you.
Continue reading on Examiner.com Nudism 101: Always bring a towel with you – National Nudist Culture | Examiner.com
- Educating Julie (clothesfreelife.com)
- Nude for a week (clothesfreelife.com)
- some thoughts on tumblr and nudism there (nudityisnatural.wordpress.com)
- How I Came into Nudism (clothesfreelife.com)
- Nudism Inside And Out (clothesfreelife.com)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.