Abbott’s Glen Clothing Optional Inn & Campground
Conveniently located in southern Vermont’s Windham county, Abbott’s Glen offers 55 private acres to enjoy seasonal activities. Fall activities include hiking, apple & pumpkin picking, horseback riding & visiting local wineries & cheese makers. In winter, one can skate on the pond, cross-country ski, snowshoe & sled.Spring & summer usher in maple sugaring, nude tubing on the pond & river, swimming, hiking or relaxing in a hammock.
he Inn is composed of 3 separate structures, each unique, offering first class accommodations and Abbott’s Glen robes. A hot tub room, wood fired Finnish sauna & massage services, allow for the ultimate in naturist relaxation. For those seeking activity, head over to Club Sugar Shack in the Carriage House for dancing or a game of pool.
- Our First Clothing Optional Experience – Resort Review (clothesfreelife.com)
- Clothing optional realtor (clothesfreelife.com)
- What to wear and from the pools at a clothing-optional hot spring? (ask.metafilter.com)
- When friends ask (clothesfreelife.com)
- Patricia Beach comments on 16 Best Nude Beaches in the World – Huffington Post (prweb.com)
- Clothing optional resorts (audio) (clothesfreelife.com)
- Camping-adriatic.com | Porec, Labin, Istria, Krk, Dubrovnik, Croatia (homeclothesfree.com)
- Country Club in New Orleans (homeclothesfree.com)