Abbott’s Glen Clothing Optional Inn & Campground
Conveniently located in southern Vermont’s Windham county, Abbott’s Glen offers 55 private acres to enjoy seasonal activities. Fall activities include hiking, apple & pumpkin picking, horseback riding & visiting local wineries & cheese makers. In winter, one can skate on the pond, cross-country ski, snowshoe & sled.Spring & summer usher in maple sugaring, nude tubing on the pond & river, swimming, hiking or relaxing in a hammock.
he Inn is composed of 3 separate structures, each unique, offering first class accommodations and Abbott’s Glen robes. A hot tub room, wood fired Finnish sauna & massage services, allow for the ultimate in naturist relaxation. For those seeking activity, head over to Club Sugar Shack in the Carriage House for dancing or a game of pool.
- Our First Clothing Optional Experience – Resort Review (clothesfreelife.com)
- Clothing optional realtor (clothesfreelife.com)
- What to wear and from the pools at a clothing-optional hot spring? (ask.metafilter.com)
- When friends ask (clothesfreelife.com)
- Patricia Beach comments on 16 Best Nude Beaches in the World – Huffington Post (prweb.com)
- Clothing optional resorts (audio) (clothesfreelife.com)
- Camping-adriatic.com | Porec, Labin, Istria, Krk, Dubrovnik, Croatia (homeclothesfree.com)
- Country Club in New Orleans (homeclothesfree.com)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.