Biblical Nudity – Nakedness and The Bible Book Review Biblical Nudity – The book “Nakedness and the Bible” does not claim to be a defense of naturism; it just claims to be an explanation of what the Bible says on both sides of this issue. For some time, people have used the Bible in an attempt to say that naturism is outside God’s law and should not be practiced by Christians. Various people within the nudist movement have praised the book including im-ok-naked.com. Like them, I add my approval to this work.
- In nakedness I behold the majesty (homeclothesfree.com)
- Naked Before God – Part 10 – Naked Fellowship (edraby.wordpress.com)
- Naked Before God – Part 1 – The Positive Spiritual Side of Nakedness (edraby.wordpress.com)
- What’s the big deal with clothes? (christopherjudson.wordpress.com)
- Naked Before God – Part 8 – Spiritual Nakedness with Others (homeclothesfree.com)
- Naked Before God – Part 1 – The Positive Spiritual Side of Nakedness (homeclothesfree.com)