The sponsored streak saw 300 people answer the call of the wild and make their way through ZSL London Zoo wearing nothing more than trainers, tiger masks and ears.
Watched by their supporters and some rather bemused animals, they ran a 300m course through the centre of the attraction in the after-hours event.
- Bare Necessities: 300 hundred streakers run naked around zoo (express.co.uk)
- Fundraisers run naked in London Zoo (telegraph.co.uk)
- Gallery: Streak for Tigers naked run through ZSL London Zoo (metro.co.uk)
- Zoo streaking a roaring success (bigpondnews.com)
- Hundreds of streakers run through London Zoo to highlight the plight of Sumatran tigers (standard.co.uk)
- Fundraisers run naked in London Zoo tigers streak (itv.com)
- Revellers streak through London Zoo to highlight tiger crisis (standard.co.uk)
- Nude runners earn stripes at London Zoo (foxnews.com)
- Zoo streaking a roaring success (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.