I walked home after brunch, planning to shower and dab on some light makeup and body lotion before heading back out for naked yoga. But, once I got there, I realized there was no point in preparing; instead, I was going to do this completely au naturel. I arrived a few minutes early to the class’s secret location in Chelsea and was warmly greeted by my instructor (and BOLD & NAKED’s co-founder), Monika Werner. Monika’s inviting nature instantly calmed me down, and suddenly, the idea of getting naked in front of a class of 16 people (each class has an equal ratio of men to women) didn’t seem so intimidating.
Give clothes free yoga a try
, web reads & views, 0
The Moon and Nude at The Old Dairy remains the only drawing group for which I’ve stepped in to...
Why @tiny.kirsty isn’t afraid to post nude yoga pictures for 31.5K Instagram followers (via CharlotteFive), web reads & views, 0
Kirsty Tavolacci isn’t afraid to post nude pictures of herself in yoga poses on Instagram. She isn’t afraid to...
Limitless Naturist Art & Music Festival July 28-30th 2017 | Naturist New Hampshire (via Young Naturists America), web reads & views, 0
Naturist New Hampshire is planning a “Limitless” naturist art and music festival at the NH Mountain Inn July 28-30th,...
- Getting Naked In Times Square: The Party to Legalize Nudity (via Broke-Ass Stuart’s Website)
- Rev Kate Bottley reveals all on BBCa’s Naked Podcast (via RadioToday)
- Organic and all-natural â Man spotted gardening in nude at Ipswich allotment (via Ipswich Star)
- Naked truth: exposing the myth of Kouchibouguac’s ‘semi-official nude beach’ (via CBC)
- My name is Mark Thomas and I am a nudist (via The Dubrovnik Times )