So, it is official, I am declaring December 1 the beginning of my new nude year!
For the last few years I have spent the majority of my time, and my energy, caring for others. Mind you, this is not a complaint, I am a natural giver and it brings me great joy to be able to take care of someone else. However, somewhere along the way, I started giving too much of myself away. I lost touch with the real me. I had forgotten what made me truly happy; the things that made my soul sing, even the simplest things like being clothes free at home, having a circle of like-minded friends, reading for fun. Told ya, simple.
Then, I woke up.
The first week of November I spent on vacation in Miami, Florida for my 41st birthday. I disconnected from work, from home, from taking care of anyone other than myself. I spent four days on Haulover Beach, and a full day on a clothing optional snorkel and kayak trip in Key West. I was in heaven!
That gave me lots of time to think, and journal, and really refocus on me; and make some “resolutions.”
I realized that putting myself first doesn’t make me selfish, it is going to make me better equipped to handle my day to day life. I invite you on the journey with me. What journey you ask? Let me fill you in.
So my goals for the new me:
- Begin a daily meditation practice. I need the time daily to focus myself and energies.
- Begin practicing yoga. So excited about this one! I have found a class that I really enjoy, however it only meets once a week so going to supplement with a home practice with DVD’s. If anyone has suggestions for DVDs please let me know
- Exercise! I really don’t need to explain this one do I?
- Get back to my naturist life!!
- Participate in the World Naked Bike Ride in 2015
- Participate in the Cypress Cove Nude 5k and Paddleboard in September 2015
- Make more clothes free friends!
- And just for fun by December 1, 2015, I am going to learn how to do a headstand.
I promise to keep you updated at least once a month on my progress and what is happening with me. But there is something I need from you; I need your support. You are going to help me by being my cheering section and by holding me accountable.
So back to the beginning, why December 1st? Because I have put myself off long enough, tomorrow it begins! Come with me!!