“I thought about it, and found out it was legal,” said Bolton, 37, noting that a 1992 court ruling in New York allows women to bare their breasts in public, just as men do. “Besides, I support equal rights for women. I’m not ashamed of it.”
On Thursday, Bolton, a computer aide and resident of White Plains, was reassigned from Woodlands High School to the district’s administration building after she was grilled about the film in a “questioning” that was part of Greenburgh’s disciplinary protocol.
On Friday, she received a “letter of counsel” from Mary O’Neill, Greenburgh’s assistant superintendent for business, who had seen photographs from the film’s Dec. 11 premiere at the International Film Center in Manhattan, at which Bolton was photographed topless.
School employee warned after being featured in Free the Nipple film
, web reads & views, 0
New Year’s Eve celebrations have continued into daylight at Sydney’s Bondi Beach on Sunday. Women went topless as people...
Athletes From Around The World Strip Off For Charity Calendar, And The Photos Will Make Your Heart Beat Faster (via Bored Panda), web reads & views, 0
London-based photographer and former biathlonist Dominika Cuda has gathered cross-fit champions, ballerinas, horse riders and other sportsmen and women...
- Rev Kate Bottley reveals all on BBCa’s Naked Podcast (via RadioToday)
- Organic and all-natural â Man spotted gardening in nude at Ipswich allotment (via Ipswich Star)
- Naked truth: exposing the myth of Kouchibouguac’s ‘semi-official nude beach’ (via CBC)
- My name is Mark Thomas and I am a nudist (via The Dubrovnik Times )
- My Friend Posted What She Thought Was A Harmless Nude Pic Of Her Toddler, & I Unfollowed Her (via Romper/)