Must see expression of body freedom in performance art

She also said that some students tried to ruin her project, including one woman who tried to put her shirt back on.
Rostvold said: ‘A few people came up to me and took my blindfold off and took my headphones off and told me that I was degrading myself.
’This one person actually went ahead and – I was unrepsonsive the whole time – but she grabbed my shirt and tried to put my shirt on me and tried to put my pants on me.
’There’s always gonna be some people that view it negatively. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.’

Curators note:This phenomenal video was retweeted by @felicitysblog on twitter. if you are proponent of clothes free you must watch the whole thing. Observe the reaction and behavior of people to an unclothed body just being still, doing nothing salacious just unclothed. notice the people who want to make the artist conform to their ideal. notice that they project their “stuff” on to her as she does not interact or project in their world its just a person sitting who body is clothes free. enjoy the response of onlookerers as she is allowed to remain as she is clothes free natural and still.

5 thoughts on “Must see expression of body freedom in performance art”

1. naturalian says:

Reblogged this on Naturalian's Blog and commented:
    Interesting

2. AnnaT avatar Anna says:

Most people walk around her & not looking. Then the pervs arrive to take selfies. One guy tries to be nice & touch her shoulder. Then police arrive. She just sitting there so what right people have to touch her? Then other people feel they gotta put clothes on her. Some people try to be friends then get mad & go away. Just sitting there not bother anybody & so many bother her? Its good nobody do any sexual assaulting!!! Very brave girl!!!!!

1. AnnaT avatar Anna says:

What difference if its guy sitting there like her? Probably taken to jail.

1. sassycoupleok says:

Yes there is even discrimination even when it comes to simple nudity !!

3. sassycoupleok says:

It’s amazing how many avoided her completely by altering their path. Why are we as a society so afraid of simple nudity ?? It would also have been interesting to know what those who stopped actually said to her. Have to admire for for doing this.