Sad news for all the  naturist Bieber fans

Remember when Jusitn Bieber posted this picture of himself without clothes on a boat on the water.

After the image hit the Internet some in the clothes free community eagerly heralded Bieber as mainstream role model for the clothes free life. I was not to be counted in that number. Now comes this a new image announcing the phot was deleted and explaining why.

The photo that accompanies the Biebs mea culpa has his clothed from head to toe. The reason may well be sincere who am I to judge but it certainly should give pause to those in the clothes free community who too quickly jump to claim celebrity nude pics and a useful way of advancing the cause.

I believe strongly that is not celebrities nude pics that will make the difference in normalizing clothes free living but images of everyday ordinary people doing everyday ordinary things while being appropriately clothes free.

About the author:

1. Richard Romig avatar
    Rick 3 years ago

I’ve seen how whenever a celebrity gets naked, he or she immediately becomes a poster child for nudism. People expect celebrities to do stuff that’s out of the mainstream; they seem to crave it. But it’s everyday people, treating nudity as normal and natural, that inspire me.

All-Nudist.com 3 years ago

Never thought he was any kind of ‘naturist’, nor other celebs caught with their pants down, intentionally or not. They’re simply naked.

Too many in our community are quick to applaud any kind of nudity as being supportive of social nudism when, more often than not, these stunts offer the Textile public with no inkling of what it’s really about.

“Nudists? Oh yeah, those people who take their clothes off where they shouldn’t. Weirdos, freaks, pervs.”

Get your heads out of the sand, folks. WE see nothing wrong with social nudity within the boundaries established worldwide; most see us some sort of abomination and a danger to society.

Want some real first time stories? http://www.all-nudist.com/first-time-nudists.html

All-Nudist.com 3 years ago

Reblogged this on All Nudist.

hontouniheart 3 years ago

Not to be rude, but I’m rarely inspired by celebrity “stunts” when they do things like this. I’m never really sure of the motivation, whether it’s just publicity / attention, or something else that has dollars behind it.

For me, it is the personal stories of everyday people that has made a difference in this first year. Those shares are the reasons I started at all (will never forget your sitting in chair with newspaper from a while ago). Those are also the reasons I continued even during times when other posts on various platforms confused and worried me. And to this moment, those personal honest posts of everyday people is what continues to fuel and inspire. me.

I never know what’s real in the celebrity world. I never understand when something is just a joke or a stunt to them.

But everyday people, people who talk about the nuances of their journey? Yeah, I get that.

All-Nudist.com 3 years ago

Your blogs are an inspiration to newcomers. It’s too bad that the mainstream press totally ignores legitimate nudist/naturist websites and only those who happen across them can benefit!

And yes, there are far more worthless ‘naturist’ sites than good ones. But we persevere!

finnwest2015 3 years ago

Reblogged this on Recked with Finn West.