We are starting off the year in the clothes free kitchen with a recipe from our first guest chef
Cranberry Coconut Banana bread
- 3-4 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 c organic raw cane sugar
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 c oats, processed into flour or use flour of your choice
- Shredded coconut (optional)
- Pumpkin seeds (or any kind of seeds or nuts)
- Handful of dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 c coconut oil or oil of your choice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon (I use more, I love cinnamon)
Preheat oven to 350F
Mash bananas and mix with cane sugar.
Add coconut oil, nutmeg and cinnamon, mix well. Make sure there are no lumps.
Fold in shredded coconut, seeds/nuts and dried cranberries. I used a handful of each.
Pour in bread pan and sprinkle coconut, seeds/nuts and cranberries on top. (Optional)
Bake for 30-45 min. or until middle is done.
Enjoy! Simply Moniqua
Snapchat, IG, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube: @simplymoniqua
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.