Let the games begin: Bums back in 2016 for Pilwarren Maslin Beach Nude Games
THE nudist community will unite for the Pilwarren Maslin Beach Nude Games this month, ending weeks of uncertainty regarding the event’s future.
The games, considered one of the nation’s premier nudist events, were in limbo last month because of “ridiculous” permit conditions, which the organiser said would have made the event impossible to run.
Doubts over its future spread quickly through the nudist community and an online petition was started gaining more than 200 signatures of support to see it continue.
Organiser David Pillar has told the Southern Times Messenger he’s agreed to a permit issued by Onkaparinga Council which would allow the games to go ahead on January 17.
Read the full report
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.