Regardless of the reasons that you think make beautiful every moment in which you can feel naked, I’m sure, as nudist, feed two big desires: first, would you like that everyone could experience the pleasure that is given to us by nudity , because only direct experience is worth more than a hundred explanations; Secondly, you wish you could safely say around that you’re a nudist (how could you say that you are a cyclist, a stamp or a keen gardener), without fear of falling victim to misunderstandings or prejudices.
In fact, the reveal to be a nudist (borrowing an English expression, we could talk about coming out ) is a difficult step. Indeed, you will agree with me in saying – without exaggeration – that the great majority of Italian nudist is careful not to take this step. Because? The answer – you will say – is obvious: because of a widespread misconception that being nude is to be exhibitionists or sexual predators, there is the fear of being judged badly and losing the esteem and friendship of the people around us. Thus, many nudists do not claim to be those of their parents, their children and even their closest friends.
Quanto aspetterai a svelare che sei nudista?
- Rev Kate Bottley reveals all on BBCa’s Naked Podcast (via RadioToday)
- Organic and all-natural â Man spotted gardening in nude at Ipswich allotment (via Ipswich Star)
- Naked truth: exposing the myth of Kouchibouguac’s ‘semi-official nude beach’ (via CBC)
- My name is Mark Thomas and I am a nudist (via The Dubrovnik Times )
- My Friend Posted What She Thought Was A Harmless Nude Pic Of Her Toddler, & I Unfollowed Her (via Romper/)