Mark your calendars for the 4th annual clothesfreelife.com poetry contest!
The Body as Poetry
Celebrate and honor the gift of your body through poetry!
How it will work
Each participant may submit 1 entry between April 1 and April 15. Once the submission period closes, all entries will be posted for site visitors to vote upon. We will announce the winner on April 30th. The entry with the most votes wins a prize!
- Open for submissions April 1-15, 2016
- Submissions to hontouniheart(at)clothesfreelife.com
- Theme: Clothes free life – The Body as Poetry
- 1 entry per person
- Author may self-identify with pseudonym or name
- Entries may be text or image of the poem
- Entries may be in a foreign language (including sign language) as long as English text translation accompanies the submission
- Inappropriate submissions will not be posted