Joining the clothes free community has been overwhelming, but in a good way. I’ve been welcomed with open arms and words of encouragement. With that being said, I have so many questions.
- For those of you who are single, how do you date living a clothes free life? How do you even bring that up in a conversation with someone you are interested in dating? What if they aren’t down with it? What if they want you to stop posting nude photos?
- If you live with your parents, and obviously this is for the younger crowd, how do you go about telling them you want to be clothes free outside of your room? For instance, living with parents, and even though she birthed me, my mother can weirded out when I walk around in a tank top and boy shorts.
- If you plan to have children – I don’t, but I’m interested to know – how will you raise them? At home they don’t wear clothes and at school they do? Will you live in a clothes free community? Will you homeschool them?
- For those who have been clothes free for a while, how did you go about being clothes free for the first time in public? Cruise? Resort? Meet up? What was the criteria of the setting that you would feel the most comfortable? I ask because I’m having a hard time finding communities that are not 90% older males.
- How do you explain to your friends that you live clothes free? How do you handle it when they look at you weird or don’t accept it?
- Is there anything else I should know before being clothes free in public? Any last words of advice, suggestions, things to be concerned about? Any safety tips?
Thanks in advance for those who respond!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.