Welcome to 4th annual Clothes Free Poetry Contest!
Theme: The Body as Poetry
You are invited to share your original soulful poetry in gratitude for your body and who you are.
How it works
Each participant may submit 1 entry between April 1 and April 15. Once the submission period closes, all entries will be posted for site visitors to vote upon. We will announce the winner on April 30th. The entry with the most votes wins a prize!
- Open for submissions April 1-15, 2016
- Submissions to hontouniheart(at)clothesfreelife.com
- Theme: Clothes free life – The Body as Poetry
- 1 entry per person
- Author may self-identify with pseudonym or name
- Entries may be text or image of the poem
- Entries may be in a foreign language (including sign language) as long as English text translation accompanies the submission
- Inappropriate submissions will not be posted
Share your soul!
I thank you God
for this most amazing body
which when I
move her to open
helps me cry
I knew not I had
– hontouniheart 31 mars 2016
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.