Well it has been a while since we first announced the more than pics campaign aimed at promoting a more wholistic expression of clothes free living, naturist ideals and nudist practice online. Today we are excited to announce the first of the bi-weekly awardees. Naked Wandering and Bare Thoughts. The winners receive their choice of a experience nudism be clothes free or straight outta clothes mug from our shop.clothesfreelife.online store. Winners can send us a DM on Twitter or Instagram or message us through our contact for to get details for receiving the award badges and prizes.
What we like: A blog that just doesn’t just grab pics from wherever and repost. Though there are pics from other side they appear are ofree credited. This blog shares the experiences of ordinary people both the authors of the blog and others they have interviewed. The blend of information and experiences is balanced and makes for an interesting blog that is enagging.
What we look forward to: Hearing more from the blogging couple about their naturist experiences.
What we like: Blogging the authentic naturist experience of a naturist couple, Harmen and Santana. While there are lots of pics they are pretry much all of the couple and tell a story rather than just being thrown on the site as eye candy. The experiences shared are ordinary but not mundane. Just doing life clothes free. This bog epitomizes the idea that behind every clothes free body is a human being giving us the human point of these two people living as naturists.
What we look forward to: Future experiences as this couple’s naturist family expands.
If you would like to be considered for the more than pics blog or social media award
- No need to start a new blog unless you REALLY want to or don’t have one now.
- Just begin the practice of posting more than just pics on your blog or social media.
- Share stories of your own experiences. Give your thoughts on hot topics around naturism, nudism and clothes free living. Report the latest naturist/nudist happenings and events.
- Tag your posts with #morethanpics. Send us a tweet on Twitter, message on Instragam to be sure we know you are onboard.
- Every two weeks we will award the #morethanpics badge to the two sites we think are most deserving according to the above criteria.
- Winners will be reviewed on clothesfreelife.com and will have a featured link to their site placed in our web directory.
- Winners will receive a badge image to place on their site, where it most stay for ar least a month to get the above benefits.