NUDISTS fled into the street in nothing but towels after a man poured body oil over the hot coals of a sauna instead of water, causing a huge blaze.
Around 15 customers had to be evacuated, along with some five members of staff.
More than 20 firefighters were called in to calm the raging inferno, which took over an hour to put out.
Owner Paul Mapp said a customer enjoying a midday sauna accidentally poured body oil, instead of water, over the hot stones, which can reach nearly 100C.
He said: “It was not long after lunchtime and a customer had brought some body oil into the sauna.
“He put it on the hot coals, the heat went up then he dropped the plastic bottle in it and it ignited.
“The sauna went up in flames.