A naturist appeared in court today where he denied two public order offences after renovating a house completely naked.
A naked carpenter who insisted on renovating his house in the buff has denied two public order offences.
Maidstone Magistrates’ Court heard Rob Jenner, 42, was repeatedly arrested at his Eccles property after neighbours complained about his antics between August and October.
Paul Edwards, prosecuting, told the court the former soldier was also slapped with a community protection order but flaunted it by walking on the pavement between his van and the Stevens Road property while starkers.
Naked carpenter Rob Jenner from Eccles appears at Maidstone Magistrates’ Court
- Would you ever vacation nude? ‘Nacations’ are the latest getaway trend (via NBC News)
- The secret life of a naturist #29 Do I part 1
- I Went to the ‘First Nudist Club Night’ in Paris (via Vice)
- My Experience Getting Naked in a Cave at Howe Caverns (via felicitysblog.com)
- Cellulite, six packs and wandering hands: My night of naked speedr (via The Sun)