Globally 2016 has been a tumultuous year seismic shifts have rocked societies on both sides of the Atlantic. Our year in review hasn’t been anything I would call seismic, but there have been several significant changes at clothesfreelife.com. We took another step towards being a full fledged web magazine by moving to our server and off the WordPress.com blogging platform that had been our home for over five years.
The move has allowed us to add several new features to the site like a web directory, quizzes, polls and an enhanced review system and a new clothes free readers bookshelf library. We have added some new contributors including a new one from across the pond and lost a few to changing circumstances. We started several podcasts some of which are still going. We began operation of a fledgling social network for those engaging and exploring clothes free life.
We ran a successful poetry contest for the fourth year in a row. We launched the more than pics blog award to support and promote blogs that do more than just post photos. We ran a couple photo challenges promote ordinary expressions of clothes free living. To support the needed infrastructure for the new server and features we opened an online store and started offering ads to interested advertisers.
We did all that and provided curated news and original content from our contributors covering naturism, nudism and clothes free life. Here are our most popular and most viewed post for 2016.
Top ten most viewed posts in 2016
- Black to the future:Naturism,nudism, and clothes free living African Americans and the clothes free community – clothes free life February 29, 2016
- There are negros among us – Naturism, nudism and clothes free living African Americans and…
February 22, 2016
- The skinny dip – review October 28, 2016
- Harley Quinn #8 2016 comic book review – November 24, 2016
- Does my bum look big in skin? September 29, 2016
- My Nudist Massage – October, 10 2012/a>
- Does my bum look big in skin? – A cold wind blowing – October 11, 2016
- The Facebook Frenzy October 22, 2016
- Naked Yoga School Review – December 12, 2013
- female nudity vs male nudity – is one more acceptable? December 7, 2016
Thank you to all our regular and guest contributors who make this collaborative online effort possible. A special shout out to co-editor Hontouniheart whose is pivotal in keeping things moving. A big thank you to the 23,000 visitors who generated 100,253 page views reading an average of 5 pages since September. Nothing we do would mean much if you didn’t read what we produced so thank for the support. Finally thank to all our thousands of loyal followers on social media who share our content with their followers and friends.
When I decided to launch this venture in 2011 it was an effort to express my experience of the transformational clothes free life. It has become so much more and with the continued support of our contributors, reader and supporters I envision even more in the new year, so stay tuned. Until then here’s wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year
Pres. CFL Group Media
Editor/Founder Clothes Free Life
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.