This week’s Naked Soul Reflection invites us to celebrate our tiny victories. Why is this important? Well, for one, it tells us the truth about how we are being. I don’t know about you, but I can give myself a hard time. I look in the mirror and think, “My body looks the same. I’m not making any strides.” But, is that the truth? Or am I using a single instrument to measure all expressions of progress and change? Secondly, celebrating our own tiny victories helps us celebrate others in organic, authentic ways. Have a listen!
- Would you ever vacation nude? ‘Nacations’ are the latest getaway trend (via NBC News)
- The secret life of a naturist #29 Do I part 1
- I Went to the ‘First Nudist Club Night’ in Paris (via Vice)
- My Experience Getting Naked in a Cave at Howe Caverns (via felicitysblog.com)
- Cellulite, six packs and wandering hands: My night of naked speedr (via The Sun)