It’s the 5th annual clothes free poetry contest!!!
Nu Gymnosophy – The philosophy and practice of nudity and clothes free living in modern life.
This theme rises from Dr. Maurice Parmelee’s book Nudism in Modern Life.
“The new gymnosophy is, therefore, a philosophy both of nature and of cultural evolution. It advocates not only the practice of nudity whenever feasible, but also the utilisation and enjoyment of every beneficent aspect of nature.” – Parmelee
So, what does clothes free living look like in modern everyday life? And how does it inspire you right where you are today?
how it works
Each participant may submit 1 entry between April 1 and April 15. Then, once the submission period closes, we will post all entries for site visitors’ vote. We will announce the winner on May 1. The entry with the most votes wins a prize from the shopclothesfree.com online store!
- Open for submissions April 1-15, 2017
- Submissions must go through the Poetry Contest Entry Form
- Theme: nu gymnosophy – clothes free living in modern life
- 1 entry per person
- Author may self-identify with pseudonym or name
- Entries should be text accompanying image is optional
- Entries may be in any language as long as English text translation accompanies the submission
- Inappropriate submissions or submissions not related to the theme will not be posted
So, sharpen you pencils, gather you quills and work your poetic vibe!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.