It was only seven years ago that the Young Naturists of America organization started. It’s closing in 2017 was still the end of an era. The group co-founded by Felicity and her partner Jordan brought innovation, creativity and moxie to the naturist world. They brought the word naturist into the mainstream through well received highly publicized events and inclusive gatherings. Listen to our conversation with Felicity.
the end of an era young naturists of america closes
- Would you ever vacation nude? ‘Nacations’ are the latest getaway trend (via NBC News)
- The secret life of a naturist #29 Do I part 1
- I Went to the ‘First Nudist Club Night’ in Paris (via Vice)
- My Experience Getting Naked in a Cave at Howe Caverns (via felicitysblog.com)
- Cellulite, six packs and wandering hands: My night of naked speedr (via The Sun)