Welcome to the community help page.
We are excited for your interest in being a part of a vibrant and dynamic online community. In a fragmented world where every one is doing their own thing we are committed to building an online community around nu gymnosophy. Embracing the the ideals and philosophy of naturism and the practice of nudism, we seek to create intersectional connections and community.
User accounts as well as most of the features from myclothesfreelife.com will eventually be incorporated here. Here is a feature map.
what clothes free life community is about
clothes free life community in an extension of of our web magazine where members can connect and form friendships, talk about exciting topics, share ideas and keep up to date on the latest news and original shares on clothes free living. This is a private social network available only to registered members of the site.
On this page you will find guidance to support you in getting a sense of the intention of the community space, its layout, your profile and all the resources available to you. Take your time in reviewing all of the information and setting yourself up.
Once again, welcome to my clothes free life! We are excited about all the wonderful things you will contribute to the community, and we hope you feel supported and at home.
To get help with the features and navigating the site see the help pages below. To report a bug or get help on a problem not related to navigating the site post a support request in the help forum
- user profiles – Create a detailed profile for yourself. Add a profile picture, some information in your bio and social media contacts.
- Interest Groups – Expand your online presence join a group with lots of extra features.
- members page – All the registered subscribers, editors, authors, contributors to clothes free life community. Search for users to friend. fill out your bio including your state, region or province and country to show In the search.
- friend system – Invite other registered members as friends. Go to their profile page and click add friend.
- discussion boards – Start or join our discussions boards and share your news.
- photo albums – upload photos to member group or interest groups when they are active
- chat room Group chat
- Private Messages
- User blogs – Write your own blogs and share them with everyone or just your friends
This information is important to review so that you have a good sense of the intention of the Clothes Free Life community.