Archive for category: arts & culture
A naked woman shows some cheek as she plunges into a lake to join a mass skinny-dip at a summer festival.
The swim at Cornbury Park in Oxfordshire was held to launch a club which will meet monthly in scenic locations.
The venues will be kept secret until the last moment and only released to members of the Secret Swimming community.
STRIP OFF INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE
There is nothing quite so liberating and life-affirming as swimming without clothes and the wonderful sensation of the water over your whole body. In fact, the swimsuit is the most pointless item of clothing invented – it neither keeps you warm nor dry! Modern designs also serve to draw attention to the very parts of the body that costumes intend to hide.
- France embraces the nudist lifestyle with yoga, restaurants and art galleries (via The Telegraph)
- Would you ever vacation nude? ‘Nacations’ are the latest getaway trend (via NBC News)
- The secret life of a naturist #29 Do I part 1
- I Went to the ‘First Nudist Club Night’ in Paris (via Vice)
- My Experience Getting Naked in a Cave at Howe Caverns (via felicitysblog.com)