It’s Halloween season and many venues and clubs for naturists and nudists are holding halloween parties. Halloween is a time of costumes and frivolity. Do you prefer to dress up in costume for Halloween or use creativity in costuming and stay clothes free.[poll id=”7″]
If Siri picked a costume for a nudist – what do you think what is the best Halloween costume for a nudist – post your suggestion on IG or twitter with the tag #shopclothesfreelife to win something from the shop.clothesfreelife.online Halloween collection
Healthy Hides of Houston Bare It All for Halloween Read full article
There were naked troll dolls, naked iron chefs. There was a nude witch, and a very bare ghoul. Breasts and buttocks surrounded me, and I suddenly felt a bit like a voyeur. What was I doing here, and why had I thrown on so many clothes?
- Female Goes Naked To Arizona State Halloween Party (thecollegefix.com)
- “Naked And Scared” Challenge Offered At Thrill Park (webpronews.com)
“This has never been done anywhere else in the world,” Konopelski told Reading Eagle reporter Beth Anne Heesen last week. “With this option, we thought we could actually scare people more easily with people being more vulnerable. People have a fear of being naked and being in a haunted house.”
Just because no one else has done it – if that’s true – doesn’t mean our community should.
It doesn’t matter that guests must be 18, that there is security or that they are “never in view of minors or nonparticipating customers,” according to the park’s website.
Simply, it’s wrong.
If people want to run naked through a house, let them do it in their own home. In fact, I have no complaints about what consenting adults do in private. That’s their business. This is a public event.
- Harry Deitz: Not just an issue of prude vs. nude (readingeagle.com)
- Shocktoberfest’s naked haunted house gets covered up (readingeagle.com)
- ‘Naked and scared’ no more: Haunted house cancels nude visits (today.com)
- Ghost of a chance? (readingeagle.com)
- Naked Haunted House Nude or Prude Gets Nixed (guardianlv.com)
- Meddling Officials Put Kibosh on Crazy Naked Haunted House Plan (reason.com)
- Haunted house features ‘Naked and Scared Challenge’ (foxnews.com)
- Shocktoberfest ‘Naked and Scared’ event may have nudity banned by towns (philly.com)
- Municipal officials object to ‘Naked and Scared’ challenge at Shocktoberfest (triblive.com)
A late Halloween image who knew Jason was a nudist.
Me, posing for my own photography. Happy Halloween